5 Balls Bag. Tennis game and equipment for kids or adults. Look at these similar items. You decide what you’ll wear for a tennis day. You can focus on the price, cart add any item, and buy the product you need with home deliver.
1. Gladiator Lacrosse® Ball Bag
- Material for the body that is tough and durable
- Reinforced base to keep balls upright
- Durable zipper
- It holds 100 balls (compared to the typical bag’s size which is 72 balls)
- Side pocket with mesh for convenience (great for phone and keys storage)
- Color: Black with Gladiator Red detailing
Weight 3 lbs
Dimensions 17 x 10 x 10 in
2. Tourna Mesh Carry Bag of 18 Tennis Balls
- REUSABLE MESH CARRY BAG. Tourna balls are packaged in a practical mesh bag that is reusable and can be closed bag for easy transportation and storage.
- TOURNA PRESSURELESS BALLS NEVER LOSE THEIR BOUNCE. Normal perfect tennis balls go flat over time even if you do not use them. These balls will provide the same bounce throughout the duration of the ball.
- DURABLE! There are many tennis balls that are made in the same way. The extra-tough felt in the TOURNA pressureless balls will last long. They are ideal to use on tennis machine balls tennis practice as well as playing games with pets.
- REGULATION SIZE AND BOUNCE. TOURNA balls are regulation-sized and bounce according to the regulation height. A lot of Pressureless balls weigh less than regular tennis balls. You can play and practice without fear on any surfaces using Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls.
- 18 HIGH-QUALITY PRESSURELESS BALLS PER MESH BAG
What’s in the box
- 18 tennis balls
3. GAMMA BAG-O-BALLS 12
The GAMMA Bag-O-Balls contains 12 Pressureless Practice Balls in a reusable polyester mesh bag with a drawstring for easy carrying. The Bag-O-Balls is a very popular item among teaching pros, students, and avid players.
- PRESSURELESS BALLS, MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE:
The Tennis ball bucket we offer contains the highest quality pressure-free balls that will not lose the pressure at any point over time giving you the highest performance and endurance, unlike gas-pressured balls.
- IDEAL FOR TENNIS PRACTICE:
It is true that pressureless tennis balls are highly popular with tutors and teachers as well as avid players due to their being extremely durable and can be utilized in every kind of class and practice. Furthermore, they’re ideal for use when paired with a throwing machine.
- HIGH CONSISTENCY ON ALL COURT TYPES:
The range of these pressure-free balls allows them to be played on any tennis court soft or hard with no problem. They are ideal to teach and let you have fun during the tennis session on any cement or clay court.
- REUSABLE TENNIS BALL BAG:
The bag that you can reuse as a ball bag will come in extremely handy when you need to transport your balls wherever, in any venue.
- THE IDEAL SPORTS GIFT:
The balls bag filled with balls could be a great way to play tennis for all families as well as a great tool for a professional tennis teacher, and an ideal opportunity to have fun any time, and play in the park with your dog or pet.
4. CoolNES – Ball Holder
- CoolNES Pickleball holder features a main zipper pocket that can hold cell phones, keys, or chargers. Perfect for storing your IDs, passport, or cash. Includes a mesh pocket that can store up to 8 balls. The waist ball pouch holder is handy and practical.
- Coaches, trainers, referees, and teachers have now the flexibility and functionality to make better use of their time. No more wasting time picking up balls, the CoolNES ball holder allows you to play more and have fun.
- No more hoppers and baskets, our ball pouch does its job fantastically and holds all your belongings in an organized manner. Easy access to personal items when practicing sports and traveling. Fashionable and cool.
- The FREE CoolNES Hook Peg can be used to hang your sports towels against the fence. No more leaving your towels on the floor.
- Nose protection.
5. Get Out! Portable Tennis Ball Hopper Basket/box
- [Enhance Training Sessions]: The Get Out! Tennis Hopper Basket is a tennis ball cart with wheels that provides an efficient, accessible storage solution for your tennis balls while you are on the court; No assembly required
- [Perfect Size]: Tennis ball holder stands 35 inches (89cm) tall and 15 inches (38cm) wide; the Black nylon bag is 19 inches (48cm) deep to hold up to 150 tennis, racquetball, pickleball, baseball, badminton balls or approximately 6 volleyballs and soccer balls; Balls not included
- [No Back-Breaking Work]: Rolls easily on caster wheels that keep your hands free and prevent you from lugging a bag over your shoulder; Tennis ball carrier with wheels includes brake locks to keep stationary when in use
- [Holds Sports Balls in One Place]: Black detachable tennis ball practice basket comes attached to a tennis carrier and can be temporarily removed; Nylon basket includes zippered netting enclosure to keep your sports balls from spilling out; 2 side straps to carry with one hand
- [Easy Transportation]: Aluminum frame with cross-brace support for maximum strength and lightweight 9-pound (4.1kg) overall stand and bag weight; Entire tennis basket hopper pops up for use and folds vertically for storage inside the included zippered, nylon carrying case with a shoulder strap to move from your home to the court
Does anyone use the game of tennis?? How long do they hold their bounce?
The Tourna Mesh Bags that are Pressureless does not contain the pressure and is designed for children for those who want to practice hand-eye coordination. They are also a bit smaller than regular balls. Make sure you shop at Tennis Express for all your tennis requirements!
I’d like to use these for blacklight games. Are they neon green as good as others? The picture makes them appear a little boring.
They’re the standard bright yellow/green as are all balls. They should work best under a black light.
Do they measure 2.5 inches, suitable for dog sticks? WOOF!
The manufacturer must have altered the size. The current regulation is 2.7 and doesn’t fit the Nerf dog gun, for instance, which requires 2.5.
These balls are just like genuine tennis balls? There are so many cheap ones there. My dog requires a more durable ball to throw at him to keep it from breaking into two pieces
My dog german shepherd was chewed up in the 10 minutes it took. She’s a small Labrador. Her size was one of the lowest of two runs and cut the ball split within 10 minutes.